Windows 8.1 Preview Activator

Windows 8.1 Icon
 
Just a few days ago, I shared an amazing tool with you (KMS Pico 8.9). Those of you have already read that post, should know about the effectiveness of this activator. But many of you don't that, KMS Pico can activate Windows 8.1 Preview too. That's why I'm gonna write about it again.
 
 
Start installing Windows 8.1 Preview normally. When you're required to enter the Product Key, use the following:
 
NTTX3-RV7VB-T7X7F-WQYYY-9Y92F
 
 
I've successfully used the above key with Windows 8.1 Pro Preview. And I think Pro version is better than other versions.
 
 
 
Download Link
 
 
Finish the Windows installation properly. Now download the activator from the above link. This is a zipped file and it's less than 3 MB. After finishing the download, unzip the file and run Office & Windows.exe. Install the program on your system normally. Now follow the procedure below:
  1. After installing the program, you will get the icon of KMSpico on your start menu. Open it. (You should be connected to the Net)
  2. Wait for a few moments. You will see a red button like image below. Hit on the Red Button.
  3. Wait and see. Hopefully you will get your system activated.
  4. Press Start + Pause, and check the activation status.
 
 
http://munnamark.blogspot.com/2013/11/Windows-8.1-Preview-Activator.html
 
 
Also look at the last Blue i Button. If you press this button, you will get your system status immediately.
 

Stay with Marks PC Solution to get more interesting IT topics!

24 comments :

  1. are you working on a windows 8.1 full version (not preview) activator??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I haven't got the final version yet. As soon as I got the final version in my hand, promise, you will get the final activator. Thanks for staying with Marks PC . . .

      Delete
    2. When is the spico for win 8.1 full version coming
      i am a regular visitor please me inform at dantefour@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I want to download the evaluation version 8.1 and test this tool inside a Virtual Machine. But the only download I can find on the MS evaluation website is the Enterprise version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Download the enterprise version and test this tool. I just said, I've tested this on Windows 8.1 Pro Preview. Cause I didn't have any other version to test with . . .

      So test this tool with other versions. And if you can, inform us whether it works properly or not. And many many thanks. Sorry for the delay . . .

      Delete
    2. it did not work on the enterprise evaluation version. It stucks at 5 percent.

      Delete
    3. Is this a Preview Enterprise? Or Final?

      Delete
  3. Is not working on the Enterprise evaluation
    Is still @ 5%..... I second Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I've tested this on Pro edition. And it works fine. 5% doesn't matter if your windows is activated. Go to your computer properties and find what it says . . .

      Delete
    2. se bloque avec win 8.1 pro n 6.3 à 5% et n'active pas win

      Delete
    3. Try this one plz . . .
      http://munnamark.blogspot.com/2013/12/Windows-8.1-KMS-Activator.html

      Delete
  4. Abdul pleas provide me windows 8.1 pro proper version I have but not proper so pleas help u know me I am your big fan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sir Send A Windows 8.1 Pro Activater

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Very easy :)
      Read this one: http://munnamark.blogspot.com/2013/12/Windows-8.1-KMS-Activator.html

      Delete
  7. I'm using Window 8.1 pro preview. I tried this but its not working. it stuck in 5% and its not activate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then try this one -
      http://munnamark.blogspot.com/2013/12/Windows-8.1-KMS-Activator.html

      Delete
  8. It Doesn't Work It stucks on 5% after clicking of red button

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try this one: http://munnamark.blogspot.com/2013/12/Windows-8.1-KMS-Activator.html

      Delete
    2. My Windows is Upgraded from Windows 7 To 8.1 Preview It is Written it doesn't work on upgraded windows 8.1

      Delete
    3. Yeah that's right :(
      Activators doesn't work on upgraded Windows. And use either Windows 8 or 8.1, but not preview version.
      The better choice is Windows 8.

      Delete
  9. I'm using Window 8.1 pro preview. I tried this but its not working. it ask me activation through phone or not then it stuck in 5% and its not activate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the new method: http://munnamark.blogspot.com/2013/12/Windows-8.1-KMS-Activator.html

      Delete